Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Countdown

It's Thursday already, and it feels like my to-do-list just won't get any shorter. Things are piling up to be packed, while I keep thinking of other things that I should take. But then I tell myself that packing a suitcase really can"t be that time-consuming, right? I'm excited about the first day in San Francisco, because I got a super early flight out of Baltimore and thanks to the fact that I'll gain 3 hours when going to California, I'll be there at 10 am. That gives me basically the entire afternoon in San Francisco. Of course I've already made arrangements to see Alcatraz, as well as the Exploratorium. I'm very happy that I get the opportunity to explore the West Coast. Being an East Coast Au Pair I've seen New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Ocean City several times. But like all other Au Pairs around here I was hoping I would make it to the "other side" as well. I really enjoy the fact that I get to go on vacation right at the end of my Au Pair year. That's just going to make it an even better experience! Thanks so much to Intrepid Suntrek for this free trip!


This is my house in Brooklyn Park, which is located South of Baltimore.
This is the Inner Harbor, one of Baltimore's major sights.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Girl!
    I have a blog as well. My family and my friends in Brasil used to follow my adventures as an au pair here. Its in Portuguese lol, so they can read.

    www.sonhandoaltocomospesnochao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete