Saturday, September 18, 2010

Goodbye and Thank you

I really need to say thank you to all of you guys. Ruby, Caroline, Maria, Ela, Jasmin, Birdie, McKiwi, Phinn, Lorelai, Crazyhorse and el presidente: you guys were the best company anyone could wish for. I'm really happy we all got together in this group. I had so much fun during these two weeks and I bet I'm not the only one wishing today was Sep. 4! I really hope we'll meet again.

Our smelly-group probably would have sucked though if we hadn't had Mike. It was either him making suggestions to pack this trip with even more great adventures or us throwing our spontaneous wishes at him. But he was just always super flexible and super patient with us. Thank you Mike!

I think during the next few days every one of us will appreciate beds, showers and clean dishes even more. And when we get to the point to take these for granted again, it will be time for the next adventure!

I hope you guys have a good time getting back home!

Rayla

No comments:

Post a Comment